Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Alexander Hamilton Federalists

- Who are you? How old are you in 1787?- I am Alexander Hamilton an I was 32 years old in 1787.

-Are you a federalist or a anti-federalists?- I am a Federalist.

-What is your personal history up to 1787?- I was born as a british subject in 1757,  i also wrote 2 poems in my early years, and i joined washingtons army at a young age.

-What stated views would explain your actions during the constitutional convention? -
"For my own part, I sincerely esteem it [the Constitution] a system which without the finger of God, never could have been suggested and agreed upon by such a diversity of interests." (http://www.seekfind.net/AlexanderHamilton.htm)

-What is your stance during the ratifying conventions? Who supports your view point?- I am for the constitution, and Thomas jefferson supports me.

-What are your views of this new plan of government? What are the benifits or dangers?- "Let the thirteen States, bound together in a strict and indisoluble Union, concur in erecting one great american system, superior to the control of all trans-Atlantic force or influence and able to dictate the terms of the connection between the old and the new world!" It was a good thing because he supported it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment